Family of Companies
Koniag, Inc. is one of 13 regional Native corporations established by Congress under the terms of the Alaska Native claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) to settle the aboriginal land claims of Alaska Native People. Koniag is headquartered in Kodiak, Alaska with operations spanning several business sectors and markets around the country.
- Angeles Composites Technologies, Inc.
- Granite Cove Quarry, LLC
- Anderson Construction Company, LLC
- Dowland-Bach Corporation
- Open Systems Technologies
- Karluk River Cabins
- Kodiak Brown Bear Center
- Global Building, LLC
- Near Island Building, LLC
- Nunat Holdings, LLC
- XMCO, Inc.
- Digitized Schematic Solutions, LLC
- Frontier Systems Integrator, LLC
- Koniag Information Security Services, LLC
- Koniag Services, Inc.
- Koniag Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Pac Arctic
- Professional Computing Resources, Inc.
Koniag is accepting Shareholder proposals for the 2014 Annual Meeting to be held Saturday, October 4, 2014 in Anchorage, Alaska. The deadline for submission is 5 p.m., June 26, 2014.
Nominations are open for shareholders seeking election to the Koniag, Inc. Board of Directors. Three seats are up for election at the Annual Meeting of [...]more
The 1099-DIV forms that were mailed to shareholders for the 2013 January distribution contained an error. The income that should have been reported in Box 3 of the form was printed in the wrong box. Corrected 1099-DIV forms were mailed on Tuesday, February 4, 2014.
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have [...]more