Family of Companies
Koniag, Inc. is one of 13 regional Native corporations established by Congress under the terms of the Alaska Native claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) to settle the aboriginal land claims of Alaska Native People. Koniag is headquartered in Kodiak, Alaska with operations spanning several business sectors and markets around the country.
- Angeles Composites Technologies, Inc.
- Anderson Construction Company, LLC
- Angayuk Construction Enterprises, Inc.
- Granite Cove Quarry, LLC
- PacArctic Logistics, LLC
- Clarus Fluid Intelligence, LLC
- Clarus Technologies, LLC
- Dowland-Bach Corporation
- Karluk River Cabins
- Kodiak Brown Bear Center
- Cordata Parkway Holdings, LLC
- Global Building, LLC
- Jillian Square Apartments, LLC
- Near Island Building, LLC
- Nunat Holdings, LLC
- XMCO, Inc.
- Digitized Schematic Solutions, LLC
- Frontier Systems Integrator, LLC
- Koniag Information Security Services, LLC
- Koniag Services, Inc.
- Koniag Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Open Systems Technologies, Inc.
- Professional Computing Resources, Inc.
Class B Shareholders will receive their portion of Koniag’s shared resource development revenue from other regional corporations on June 28,…more
A Kodiak Special Shareholder Informational Meeting will be held on Saturday, April 27th at the Kodiak Harbor…more