Koniag is accepting Shareholder proposals for the 2015 Annual Meeting to be held on October 3, 2015 in Kodiak, Alaska. In accordance with Section 2.13.1 of Koniag’s Bylaws, proposals must be included on the agenda and must meet the following criteria:
- Written resolution form, no more than 100 words in length and comply with Section 2.13 of the bylaws of the corporation. No individual or organization of Shareholders may submit more than two resolutions for adoption at any meeting.
- Accompanied by a petition signed by Shareholders who represent not less than one percent (1 percent) of the outstanding voting shares of the Corporation. The petition must comply with the Bylaw provisions on petitions.
- Each resolution submitted must be accompanied by the name and address of the Shareholder submitting the resolution.
- A supporting statement of not more than 500 words in length must also be submitted for use in the proxy statement. This statement must be in compliance with Alaska law and the bylaws of the corporation.
- Deadline for submission is 5 p.m., June 14, 2015.
Shareholder proposals will be subject to review for compliance with these requirements. If you have questions about the form of the petitions or resolutions, please call Lavonda Beukers at (907) 561-2668 or e-mail her at Lavonda@koniag.com. Proposals should be submitted to:
4300 B Street, Suite 407
Anchorage, Alaska 99503