The easiest and quickest way to make sure your contact information is updated is to log in to My Koniag (Koniag’s Shareholder “Portal”).
By registering at My Koniag you can:
- Update your contact information
- Update your banking information
- Access Shareholder Services forms
- And much more!
To register at My Koniag:
- Go directly to https://mykoniag.koniag.com/ or click on My Koniag in the lower right corner of the homepage at koniagv2.wpengine.com under “Community Links”
- Click on “Register” in the upper right corner
- Create a New Web User by entering information into the required fields
- Please enter your first and last name that we have on record to confirm your identity
- Click “Register” at the bottom to submit your request. This will automatically send Shareholder Services notification
- Your registration must be approved in order to log in for first time
- Once registration has been approved (may take up to 3 business days), you will receive an email notification
My Koniag will not be accessible for address and direct deposit changes between January 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm (AKDT) and January 23, 2015 at 5:00 pm (AKDT).
If you have any questions, please contact Shareholder Services at email@example.com or toll free at 800-658-3818.