Koniag is accepting Shareholder proposals for the 2020 Annual Meeting to be held October 3, 2020 in Anchorage, Alaska. In accordance with Section 2.13.1 of Koniag’s Bylaws, proposals must be included on the agenda and must meet the following criteria:
1. Written resolution form, no more than 100 words in length and comply with Section 2.13 of the bylaws of the Corporation. No individual or organization of Shareholders may submit more than two resolutions for adoption at any meeting.
2. Accompanied by a petition signed by Shareholders who represent not less than one percent (1%) of the outstanding voting shares of the Corporation. The petition must comply with the Bylaw provisions on petitions.
3. Each resolution submitted must be accompanied by the name and address of the Shareholder submitting the resolution.
4. A supporting statement of not more than 500 words in length must also be submitted for use in the proxy statement. This statement must be incompliance with Alaska law and the bylaws of the Corporation.
5. Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. AKDST June 19, 2020.
Shareholder proposals will be subject to review for compliance with these requirements. If you have questions about the form of petitions or resolutions, please email email@example.com or call April Fischer at 800.658.3818
Proposals should be submitted to either:
3800 CenterPoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99503
ATTN: April Fischer
194 Alimaq Drive
Kodiak, AK 99615
ATTN: April Fischer
Nominations are open for Koniag Shareholders seeking election to the Board of Directors. Three seats are up for election at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be held Saturday, October 3, 2020 in Anchorage, Alaska.
All valid nominations will be included in the Corporation’s Proxy Statement.
The Nomination Committee is seeking candidates that embrace Koniag’s Values and Ethics, have demonstrated leadership skills, a track-record of service to their community and strong communication skills.
Monday, March 16, 2020
At 5:00 p.m. AKDST
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or call 800.658.3818 and ask for April Fischer.