Nominations are open for Koniag Shareholders seeking election to the Board of Directors. Three (3) seats are up for election at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be held Saturday, October 5, 2024, in Kodiak, Alaska. All valid nominations will be included in the corporation’s proxy statement.
Individuals who wish to be included on the Koniag proxy form must submit the following materials:
• Completed Candidate Nominee Information Form
• Current photo
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, March 11, 2024, at 5:00 p.m. AKDT.
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
KONIAG’S BYLAWS PROVIDE THAT A SHAREHOLDER CAN BE NOMINATED IN ANY OF FOUR WAYS:
• An incumbent director may nominate themselves by giving notice to the Board of Directors or the Nomination Committee of their intent to run for reelection.
• The Board of Directors may nominate specific candidates by the majority vote of the Board of Directors.
• Shareholders may nominate themselves for Director upon submission to the Nomination Committee a Candidate Nominee Information Form.
• A Shareholder, who has filed with the State of Alaska Division of Banking and Securities such information required by the laws of the State of Alaska, may be nominated from the floor during a meeting of Shareholders at which Directors are to be elected.