Good Grade Incentive Program
The Good Grade Incentive Program is designed to encourage and celebrate student success by providing a $50 cash prize for Middle and High School students who maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
The deadline to submit applications for each term are as follows:
- Fall Semester: 5:00 p.m. Alaska time on the first Monday of February
- Spring Semester: 5:00 p.m. Alaska time on the first Monday of July
The Good Grade Incentive Program is available to:
- Voting Koniag Shareholders, defined as: Koniag Shareholders who are Native and Koniag Shareholders who are Descendants of a Native.
- Registered Descendant of a voting Koniag Shareholder, defined as: any lineal or legally adopted descendant of a voting Shareholder who has registered with Koniag.
- Voting Shareholders and registered Descendants enrolled in middle school or high school.
When a report card is received, Shareholder Services staff reviews the report card to determine if it is complete and if the student is eligible for the award.
- At the end of each term, eligible students will be awarded a $50 cash card.
- The incentive award will be disbursed directly to the eligible student.
Eligible youth must submit:
- Their current mailing address and phone number.
- A copy of their report card immediately following the fall or spring semester which clearly contains:
- Student’s name.
- Time period being reported on.
- Students’ grades showing a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Name and contact information of the student’s school.
The submission can be made via:
- Entering the information in the online form on this page
- Email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 907.562.5258
- Mailed or hand delivered to: Koniag Youth Programs 3800 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 700 Anchorage, AK 99503